The Elizabeth Hospice is San Diego’s oldest non-profit hospice of 40 years. We are growing and looking for talented individuals to join our high performing team and support our mission. We serve all of San Diego county and south Riverside county with multiple hospice office locations.
Our Mission: To enhance the quality of life for those nearing the end of life’s journey and for those who grieve.
We are looking for a full time Access Respresentative responsible for answering all inquiries and following up in a timely manner. Must have excellent customer service skills, be a team player, and use proper phone etiquette at all times. Responsible for taking control of every inquiry and scheduling care plan visits for patients across the life span (perinatal, pediatrics, and adults) in accordance with the department and agency expectations.
Work hours: 9:30am - 6:00pm
Status: Full time
Shift: Days; 8 hour shifts
We place a high importance on our employees and reward staff in several ways such as:
• Competitive hospice industry compensation
• Benefits package with multiple plan offerings and generous employer contribution
• 401(k) Retirement plan with employer match
• Supportive work culture which encourages work life balance
• Substantial Paid Time Off, paid holidays & birthday benefit
• Employee development program managed by in-house education department to support individualized orientation and professional growth needs.
• Tuition Reimbursement program
• Monthly mileage reimbursement
• Employee Referral Program
"The Elizabeth Hospice is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.”