The Elizabeth Hospice is San Diego’s oldest non-profit hospice of 40 years. We are growing and looking for talented individuals to join our high performing team and support our mission. We serve all of San Diego county and south Riverside county with multiple hospice office locations.
Our Mission: To enhance the quality of life for those nearing the end of life’s journey and for those who grieve.
We place a high importance on our employees and reward staff in several ways such as:
RN Case Managers are primarily responsible for providing professional nursing care to assigned patients with input from the IDT (interdisciplinary team). The RNCM evaluates, develops, implements the plan of care for each of their assigned patients. All members of The Elizabeth Hospice clinical teams ensures appropriate communication and plan of care coordination to all internal/external customers. A detailed list of responsibilities is below:
Primary Service Locations: All of San Diego and south Riverside county.
Work Locations: Escondido, Mission Valley, Carlsbad, Temecula
Hours: M-F 8:00-5:00 pm
Status: Full Time - benefits eligible
We invite you to join us in fulfilling our mission and become a part of The Elizabeth Hospice team. To learn more about this opportunity and apply, please visit our website at: https://elizabethhospice.org/join-our-team.
1. Must have Associates Degree but a Bachelors Degree is preferred.
2. At least 12 months experience with 1-2 years preferred in acute care.
3. Current CA RN license.
4. Current CA driver’s license with proof of insurance.
5. Hospice nurse certification perferred.
6. Pediatric experience preferred.
7. Bilingual (Spanish-speaking) preferred.
8. Computer skills (word processing), use of adding machine, calculator, fax, photocopier.
9. Hospice experience preferred
10. CPR/BLS current certification required.
11. N95 Mask Fitting certification required.
12. Current TB test results required.
"The Elizabeth Hospice is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.”