The Elizabeth Hospice is San Diego’s oldest non-profit hospice of 40 years. We are growing and looking for talented individuals to join our high performing team and support our mission. We serve all of San Diego county and south Riverside county with multiple hospice office locations.
Our Mission: To enhance the quality of life for those nearing the end of life’s journey and for those who grieve.
We place a high importance on our employees and reward staff in several ways such as:
• Competitive hospice industry compensation
• Benefits package with multiple plan offerings and generous employer contribution
• 401(k) Retirement plan with employer match
• Supportive work culture which encourages work life balance
• Substantial Paid Time Off, paid holidays & birthday benefit
• Employee development program managed by in-house education department to support individualized orientation and professional growth needs.
• Tuition Reimbursement program
• Monthly mileage reimbursement
• Employee Referral Program
• Business casual attire for office staff
The LVN provides professional nursing care under supervision of RN for assigned patients across the life span (perinatal, pediatrics, and adults) in patients’ homes or facilities according to established standards and practice. Participates as a team member of the clinical interdisciplinary team to ensure appropriate resources to all internal/external customers. Follows The Elizabeth Hospice rules, policies, procedures, applicable laws and standards addressed in the Compliance Program and is responsible for carrying out the mission, vision, values and quality commitment of The Elizabeth Hospice.
The Elizabeth Hospice has various Full Time LVN positions available. To view all our open positions, please visit our website at www.elizabethhospice.org.
Primary Service Locations: All of San Diego and south Riverside county.
Office Locations: Escondido, Mission Valley, Carlsbad, Temecula
"The Elizabeth Hospice is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.”